£1,900pcm 7, Hadrians Close, Salisbury
Property Ref No. piccoloP188
VIRTUAL TOUR available. A stunning 4 bed family home on the outskirts of Salisbury and located on the banks of the River Nadder. The property is contemporary and open plan downstairs with a fabulous kitchen, dining area and sitting room with large picture windows giving views across the garden to the water meadows. In addition, there is a smaller snug, and a large utility/laundry room. Upstairs the house has 4 double bedrooms (one currently used as a home office), a bathroom and a wet room.
Patio doors from the sitting room lead to a raised terrace, large patio area and lovely gardens on the river. Please note that due to its proximity to the river, this property is not suitable for families with young children. Off-street parking for 2 cars and plenty of storage. Available long term. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Piccolo Property Services.
- VIRTUAL TOUR
- Contemporary & open plan downstairs
- Snug (small sitting room)
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer & dishwasher
- Large utility/laundry room
- 1 very spacious double bedroom
- 3 smaller double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom & 1 shower room
- Light and very spacious
- Lovely landscaped garden with river frontage