£2,000pcm Martins, Coombe Bissett, Salisbury
Property Ref No. PIC002021
An exceptional 6 bed Grade II Listed property which has been lovingly restored by the owners. Contemporary design complements the traditional features to provide a stunning and spacious family home in the centre of the popular village of Coombe Bissett. The property comprises on the ground floor a large L-shaped kitchen/dining room with Aga, US style fridge/freezer, granite worktops, Tuscan limestone floor with under-floor heating and French doors leading to a south facing terrace overlooking the garden. Sitting room with working fireplace, second reception room with woodburner, and a large (guest) bedroom with ensuite shower room.
The first floor has 5 double bedrooms and 2 large family bathrooms with separate shower cubicles. The house also has a cellar, cloakroom and a large utility room with Belfast sink and spaces for appliances. Outside there is plenty of driveway parking, a large single garage and a fully enclosed garden to the front of the house.
- A superb 6 bed family home
- 2 reception rooms with working fires
- Fabulous kitchen/dining room
- Tuscan limestone flooring & granite worktops
- 5 double bedrooms & 2 family bathrooms
- Guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Single garage & cellar
- Landscaped south facing garden